At Cirque Indy safety is the foundation of what we do. In the era of Covid 19 we have given careful thought to how we can continue in our mission while keeping students and instructors safe. On this page you will find some of the changes we are making to serve these two goals.
1 Limiting class sizes in order to limit exposures.
2 Spacing out aerial points to allow for generous social distancing.
3 Limiting warm-ups to a yoga mat that can be sanitized.
4 Changing class focus away from skills that may require close personal contact with coaches or other students.
5 Communicating with students and using PPE when close contact cannot be avoided.
6 Introducing a new class schedule that will keep students of different classes from overlapping.
7 Prohibiting guests and observers in the space.
8 Adding Sanitizing Stations and protocols for high-touch surfaces and equipment.
9 Increasing our deep cleaning and equipment washing regimen.
10 Decommissioning our water dispenser for the time being
11 Implementing a no-touch payment system for regular classes. No cash will be accepted.
12 Implementing new policy for instructors and students to follow regarding not coming in when they are sick or exposed to someone who is sick.
13 Eliminating all equipment sharing and sanitizing equipment after each use.
14. In accordance with the Marion county mask order, masks will be required upon entering the building and must be kept on until the mat-based warm up begins. If students need to leave their mat during class, the mask must be put on again.
15. Making a thermometer available to staff and students for voluntary temperature checks.
What to expect from us
We will not be reinstating memberships during our soft open. If you wish to attend classes during this time, you can use the passes already in your account or purchase one of our class packages.
We will be reinstating your ongoing memberships beginning July 14th. We will send an email to notify you of the re-institution of your subscription. As always, you may cancel your membership by contacting us and requesting it’s suspension. If you don’t want your membership re-instated you may notify us in the same way.
New corona virus safety polices for students include the following provisions:
- Register and pay for your class ahead of time online or on your phone. We cannot accept cash payments. We will not be able to accept any drop-ins, so plan ahead!
- Please bring your own water and yoga mat.
- Please bring and wear a mask upon entering the facility
- The doors to the studio will be opened 10 minutes prior to the start of class. Please wait in your car or in a socially distanced queque until the door opens. We will be locking the door after all of the participants have entered. No late entry will be permitted. Students are also asked to exit the facility directly after class so that we may sanitize before the next class.
- Wash your hands with warm soap and water for 20 seconds upon entry to the facility.
- No visitors, family, or observers will be admitted.
- You may not attend class if:
A) You have tested positive with Covid 19 in the last 14 days.
B) You have any symptoms of Covid 19,
C) You have direct exposure with someone who has tested positive, or have been around someone who is ill within the past 14 days.
Be on the lookout for the following symtoms! When in doubt please stay home.
Check out the CDC’s website for more info https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting